Friday, April 13, 2018

"He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels." Revelation  3:5

"JESUS came that you might have life and life more abundantly. He came as The Perfect Sacrifice for your (our) sins. Great though they be...He came. Knowing the frailty of man, his desire for the things of the world, knowing his weakness He came. He has come that man may have life and life abundantly, without lack, content, fulfilled in Me. But man has chosen to ignore Me. Refusing to seek My ways he continues on a path he has lain out for himself. Why do you harbor resentment and unforgiveness in your heart? Why have you chosen to ignore My love for My creation? Tragic will be the outcome for those who will not repent.

The Light of His life shines brightly for those who will choose to seek Him - for others My Son has become a stumbling stone, The Stone that the builders rejected. A curse word on the lips of many. Time and time again I have called you to draw closer to Me and time and time again you have refused. You make time for other things but no time for Me. Count the cost. The price you are paying is loss of intimacy with your God. My ways you do not know. To My people I say rejoice that your names are written in The Lamb Book of Life but you must repent for the sins that have enslaved your lives. Live holy and acceptable unto Me, a workman that need not be ashamed.

JESUS the Christ, The Lover of your soul has given His all that man might be saved. Come as you are...leave your burdens, your sins, your failures at the cross. Kneel and receive My forgiveness." (What a mighty God we serve.) "My people have no idea the greatness of their God but take for granted the things of God as they twist My Words to fit their manmade theologies. Continue to follow Me, continue to trust what you know from My Word to be true. Do not accept manmade theologies or the religions of man; religions that feed the body (flesh) but not the soul. Follow Me little ones...follow Me.

Arise renewed and follow where I will lead. All are created in the image of God; eternal beings and each will spend eternity in the place of their own choosing...heaven or hell.

My people...gird your loins, make straight your crooked paths, shun evil, embrace the good. Do not follow man, follow Me.

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children..." Ephesians 5:1

"Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17

"In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:6

1 comment:

  1. THANKYOU ALI,...psalms 57:2..I will cry out to God most High,to God who performs all things for me....Matthew 28:20..I am with you always, even to the end of the age...Psalms 73:24...You will guide me with your counsel..And Afterward, receive me to Glory!. AMEN..THANKS ALI..respectfully the older prophet

    ReplyDelete