Friday, April 14, 2017


'Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!' John 1:29
"Righteous and holy are the ways of God. Man cannot comprehend My great mercy and love. As you worship, remember My gift of forgiveness, grace, mercy and love. JESUS Christ, God' perfect Lamb.The Son of God.

Remember My children, My Son bled and died to pay the debt for your sins, He had none of His own. Worship and adore Him, My Son, your Saviour. Do not be caught up in the frills and fantasy of the day....remember Him."

'Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.' Revelation 5:11-12
'...knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.' 1 Peter 1:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment