Saturday, January 14, 2017

"Your stand with My people and for My land determines your stand with Me.

I will not tolerate the unsettling of My People or the dividing of My land. Who are you oh fallen man to say to God what you will or will not do with what does not belong to you.??  Be careful, be very careful. Tread lightly for He who guards Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps."

Scriptures were given following this word. As with all that is spoken here or from others pray for godly wisdom and discernment, asking Holy Spirit what He would have you to do.

"...Jeremiah spoke to all the officials and to all the people saying, The LORD sent me to prophesy against this house and against this city all the words that you have heard...
Jeremiah 26:12   

Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. Revelation 3:3


.....
For I am a great king," says the LORD Almighty, "and My Name is to be feared among the nations. Malachi 1:14
Do not put the LORD your God to the test.... Deuteronomy 6:16"

No comments:

Post a Comment