Thursday, March 19, 2015

An advertisement for the movie “I Am a Christian” about Meriam Ibrahim’s life was reportedly blocked on Facebook this week. The Washington Times reports that film marketers received a notice from Facebook that the ad could not be shown due to its offensive content.

The ad said, “Are you a Christian? We challenge you to change your profile picture to this ‘I Am A Christian’ photo for one week! Change your picture now, and challenge your friends to do the same. Stand up and declare Yes, I Am A Christian!!!”

Facebook refused the ad and responded that it went against the company’s policies.  (Christian Headlines.com)

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about this. This is an outrage. But I guess that is exactly what we have to except from such LEFTISTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they hated Him, they will hate those that are His. I expect bolder attacks on Christians in the VERY near future.

      Delete