The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

Subscribe to receive notifications of new posts via email.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

An advertisement for the movie “I Am a Christian” about Meriam Ibrahim’s life was reportedly blocked on Facebook this week. The Washington Times reports that film marketers received a notice from Facebook that the ad could not be shown due to its offensive content.

The ad said, “Are you a Christian? We challenge you to change your profile picture to this ‘I Am A Christian’ photo for one week! Change your picture now, and challenge your friends to do the same. Stand up and declare Yes, I Am A Christian!!!”

Facebook refused the ad and responded that it went against the company’s policies.  (Christian Headlines.com)

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard about this. This is an outrage. But I guess that is exactly what we have to except from such LEFTISTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they hated Him, they will hate those that are His. I expect bolder attacks on Christians in the VERY near future.

      Delete