Friday, March 11, 2011

I do not know why --

I do not know why Japan has been hit by the largest earthquake in history.

I do not know why New Zealand has been hit not once, but twice by devastation.

I do not know why Haiti has been plagued by earthquake and disease.

I do not know why America with its acceptance of homosexuals in the military, with its sensitivity training for the military, with its refusal to support marriage as between one man and one woman, with it refusal to ban abortion, with its propensity to call good evil and evil good has not.

"He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous." Matthew 5:45

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." Galatians 6:7

But, get ready America - your time is coming.!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment