Monday, December 6, 2010

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD." Jeremiah 23:16

"Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divination's, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds." Jeremiah 14:14


As I surfed the Internet, viewing photos of the fires in Israel I wondered to myself ~

Where were the prophetic voices that claim to hear from God? Where were the voices that should have warned of what was coming upon His Land and His Chosen People? Where were those who would warn of the devastation to come?

For me, they were noticeably silent - made me wonder - perhaps they do not speak for God after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment