The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

Subscribe to receive notifications of new posts via email.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Warm feelings or human conformity to a set of precepts is not Biblical Christianity. The essence of Christianity is not about religion at all, but about the Person of Christ. Religion is a dead, man-made ideology but at the heart of Christianity is something else entirely.

God Himself - Alive - Forevermore.!!. Clothed in Christ - we are sheltered in truth, through Him - we see things as they really are.

Complacency reigns where life is easy. We live what we believe - the rest is only religious talk.

"I believe if I live my life as well as I can, I will be rewarded. For me, sin is being out of alignment with my values. A great role model for me, someone who combined everything I wanted to do in my life, one who never slipped into tolerance or dogma was Gandhi." - Barack Hussein Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment