Sunday, January 7, 2024

Many see, but do not believe.  Many hear, but pay no heed.  What will it take for man to awaken to the darkness, to see the evil that continues to cast shadows of despair, anguish and anxiety across the nations of the world.

The heart of man has hardened. Becoming brittle it will break for great is the wrath that is coming to the nations of the world. Man will lose that which he attempts to cling to. Wrath and rage wrapped in love is coming soon. 2024 is pivotal for millions. My people will be strong, resilient and determined. Fear Not! 

"...when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing." James, Chapter 1

Abide in Me and allow My Word to abide in you. Take no thought to the things of the earth. Allow nothing to hinder or harm your walk of faith and trust in My goodness, In all things, trust Me. Now and forever.

"O Lord, You are so good, so ready to forgive, so full of unfailing love for all who ask for Your help. Listen closely to my prayer, O LORD; hear my urgent cry. I will call to You whenever I’m in trouble, and You will answer me." Psalms, Chapter 86

No comments:

Post a Comment