Sunday, January 28, 2024

Awaken child of God to the lateness of the hour. Awaken to see all that has come into, upon and attack the nations of the world.

Rise to see the evil that continues to gain more strength. Arise, be amazed, be grieved but do not be timid nor fearful in your walk of faith. Much more will come but stand in faith. 

The LORD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt Him. Exodus 15:2

Gird your loins with My strength, My power and take a firm stand against the tyranny that continues to gain strength.

Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and will not be afraid, for the LORD God is my strength and my song and He has become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

Declare and decree My will over your nation. Dispatch My Word over America. Speak into the darkness...LIGHT BE in Yeshua' Name.  In My Name, kingdoms will crumble and the righteous will see My face. Be alert, be aware; all that glitters is not gold. All that is spoken in My Name is not My Word. Measure all by the Truth found only in My Word.

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken. On God rests my salvation and my glory, my mighty rock, my refuge is God. Psalm 62:5-7

No comments:

Post a Comment