Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7

For many years I have sought Holy Spirit as to what was ahead in the following year. This post is the continuation and completion of the January 19 post....

Do not be tempted to compromise as there will be many opportunities. Men' hearts will falter and they will fall. Stand in the gap, protest through prayer, take authority over evil plots and plans. 2024 will see revival and revolution, madness and miracles, hope and hype, love and lies.

I Am, and will forever be present in the days ahead. Never think or feel you are alone, for He who sees when a sparrow falls also watches over you. Be at peace and rest in My goodness.

2024 will be challenging but through it all you will learn to depend on Me and Me alone. All other ground is sinking sand. 

I ask about Israel....in 2024 Israel will continue in war and rumors of wars. Many will come to accept My labor of love. In 2024, Israel will experience much heartache. War weary, war torn she will seek solutions, worldly  solutions. Solutions not in her best interest. Refusing to call on Me, she will accept another. Pray for My land, pray for My people. Much hatred will continue to be poured out on My people and My land. Keep her in prayer. Spiritual blindness covers Israel. Pray for My Light to shine. It will be very dark for a time. A darkness of lies, heresy, false religions, hopelessness and fear. 2024 will bring much change to Israel. Much of it not for the good. I desire to bless yet Israel rejects the blessings and eagerly accepts a false pseudo peace. (this speaks of Israel as a whole, a nation)

I ask about America....in 2024 America has squandered her birthright, she has not fulfilled her calling. To whom much is given, much shall be required. 

For both America and Israel in 2024.... Hard, harsh times and poor choices. Both have weak evil governments and puppet politicians, Both need much, much prayer. 2024 must be a year of great earnest prayer.

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20

Thus ends the word received, 31 December, 2023. Only our LORD can salvage 2024. ROAR mighty warriors; ROAR lions, ROAR in 2024!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment