Sunday, December 31, 2023

 As 2023 makes its final appearance and 2024 takes its place one has to wonder what awaits us as we greet this new year? Will there be feast or famine? Can we expect joy or sadness, tribulation or jubilation, unity or division?

In a vision I saw an eagle. The following night the same vision…

I saw an eagle in flight. No longer majestic, he seemed to struggle to remain stable. Dipping and wobbling he continued to lose strength. Growing more weak and weary, his wings appeared unable to support the weight of this once majestic bird. 

I watched as he began to fall. No longer proud, noble or graceful it struggled to survive. As he neared the earth all became dark. Confused, frightened the eagle fought against the darkness. The vision ended. 

After receiving the vision a second time I ask; " LORD, what happens to the eagle?" I waited. All was silent. I waited a day or two, hearing nothing. Once again I ask: "Please, LORD, what happens to the eagle?" 

This time He spoke these sobering words; "What happens to the eagle depends on you."  May I add; What happens to the eagle (America) depends on us all.

I am of the opinion that judgment IS coming, and we must have our sins washed away, covered by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. And when that day comes we can stand rejoicing rather than bow rejected. 

In the dim light of human nature, our Sovereign King does not fit man's vision of interfaith unity. Now is the time to advance the gospel. Men' hearts have fallen so far from the Truth. Only His Word will pierce through their darkness. 

If  My people, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

There is victory only through The Word for the oppressed soul of our nation and the world.  Fight the good fight of faith. Engage, defend, proclaim... but never retreat.   

Lions roar in 2024.  God bless us everyone.  Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment