Wednesday, December 27, 2023

My Light will always shine for those with eyes to see. Take the time to see Me. Slow down and watch what I will do. Much will happen that will trouble or be misunderstood, but take the time to learn of Me. 

Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to Your Name goes all the glory for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Why let the nations say, “Where is their God?” Our God is in the heavens, and He does as He wishes. Psalm 115

Don't judge 2023 nor look back...press on. 2024 will be more than enough to focus on. You must be strong in faith, determined in spirit to stand in and for My Word. It will not be easy for great opposition to truth will present itself. Great will be the temptation to doubt, fear or compromise.  My people will hear My voice and walk in My Light. It will be well for those that call Me LORD.

Love the LORD, all His saints. The LORD preserves the faithful, but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride. Be strong and let your heart take courage all you who wait for the LORD! Psalms 31


No comments:

Post a Comment