Friday, June 21, 2024

The voice of reason is silenced in marketplace, academia, politics and pulpits. Man has chosen the way of the world. Leaving the safety of My Word they fall prey to wickedness, perversion, strife and sin. 

Lurking in darkness, hidden from prying eyes lies the wealth of the world held by the evil one and his hordes of hell. His power supreme, unchallenged as millions drink from his fountain of filth.

A day of reckoning is coming. A day of worry and woe is ahead for those who have chosen to ignore the signs, the warnings, refusing The Son, Yeshua and His sacrifice, clinging to the world and the wealth of those who have a form of godliness but deny the power. 

I came to divide, wheat from tares, dark from light, good from evil. My ways are not the ways of man. My ways demand commitment to Truth. The world offers choices ~ tolerance, diversity, My way offers eternal life. One choice. My Word or the world?  That is the choice I offer. All other choices offer a dead end with heartache and sorry. Choose life, Choose My Way, Choose Me.

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers, but his delight is in the law of the LORD and on His law he meditates day and night...Psalm 1:1-2 

Much more is coming, much heartache bringing uncertainty, chaos and confusion to millions. It is only by My Word that you will make it through the tough times, navigating the twists and turns that come. Trust in Me, trust in My Word. I will see you through the rough places and bring you to a place of safety. Trust in me to do all I have spoken in My Word.

The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore, the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; for the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish. Psalm 1:4-6

Turn away. Look ahead, recognize the signs and follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment