Thursday, June 6, 2024

The pledge of allegiance declares America  is 'one nation under God..."  but what god?  

Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatryOn account of these the wrath of God is coming. In these you too once walked, when you were living in them. But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth. Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator. Here there is not Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave,  free; but Christ is all, and in all. Colossians 3 

What has taken the place of God in your life? Possessions, politics, position, perversion. What occupies your heart and your mind?  In Isaiah 26 we read:  "You (LORD) keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Do you have perfect peace? Is your mind stayed on Him or has the world and all it offers clouded your mind to the things of God and now you dwell more on worldly woes rather than His Wonderful Word?

Spend time praying. There is little time for trivial pursuits. My Will, My Way is being ignored, lost among the clamor of the world and all it offers. Spend time reading My Word for therein you will not only find guidance and instruction in righteousness but also peace of mind. Spend time on those things with eternal rewards, those things that have eternal purposes. Many things the world offers do not profit. We must be discerning, seeking God to know the false and fake from the truth and righteousness of God.

The fire of My Glory will fill the hearts and minds of My saints. You will see My Glory manifest even in the midst of chaos, confusion, lies and liars. I AM will not abandon My people. Together we will triumph against ha satan and his ilk. Do not abandon your post, do not grow weary or disillusioned. (In Bible reading this week Holy Spirit illuminated the last line in Isaiah 37:4 to me: "lift up your prayer for the remnant that is left). Sobering words since, at least to me, this indicated that some of the remnant has become weak, weary; fed up and just gave up. 

The LORD is clear: My Ways are not your ways, nor your ways My ways. We must walk by faith in our LORD God and King and trust that He does indeed know what He is doing. More will fall. Those who have cursed Me and My people will fall. None will escape My Word. Expect the mighty to fall. Those who stand against My people, My will and My ways. 

See beyond the natural into the spiritual. I am doing a great work in the nations of the world. My Word will not be silenced! As children of The King, rise to the occasion, stand strong. Declare My Glory, be bold, courageous, faithful. See with spiritual eyes and be amazed. Declare, decree His righteousness His justice into every situation surrounding you, your family, your state, your nation. Speak into every circumstance His Word.  Take the sword of the Spirit and decree His will will be done on earth as it is done in heaven!!!

Live in expectation of the coming of My Glory into your life.

We must walk by faith and shout victory even in the midst of trials, tribulation, setbacks and sanctions. Never give up and never give in to the powers of darkness.  We win in the end.

..let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the LORD Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him. Colossians 3

No comments:

Post a Comment