Friday, June 14, 2024

Escalation, conflict, war... Make much of your time with Me for the days ahead are fraught with evil. Darkness on many fronts. Nation will rise against nation. It has already begun, but will become more intense as the year progresses. 

Fear not you who belong to Me. Watch, pray and live in My Presence, My Peace, My Promises and rest in My Amazing Grace, Mercy and Love. 

Say to those who have an anxious heart, Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance with the recompense of God. He will come and save you. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. Isaiah 35:4-5

My Word is filled with provision, promises, peace love and joy. The world is filled with poison, broken promises and worthless platitudes. You are in the world, but a child of God is not of the world. 

I have watched and I have waited. Still the darkness continues to spread; hatred, violence, chaos, confusion injustice, evil, lies... My hand is lifted; lifted to redeem, lifted to judge. Each must choose, time is very short. Tribulation is coming, look around and see; oppression, suffering, woe have already begun. Be aware, do not be taken in by the trappings of the world. Be on your guard do not be overcome by the darkness.  Grow closer to Me as each day passes. Grow in My wisdom and My strength. Grow in the knowledge of Who I AM and what will be after the fall.

God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as He is so also are we in this world. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. We love because He first loved us...1 John 4:17-19

Man will fall, hearts not joined with Mine will experience great anxiety in days and weeks ahead. My plans and purposes are to revive the fallen. To bring release to those bound in the darkness, prisons, chains of their own making. 

Rejoice and be glad. Ring bells in praise for all God has done. He calms the raging seas, and brings peace in the midst of the storms. Nothing can come against the children of God that He is not able to counter with a swipe of His hand or a Word from The Word. We are safe in the palm of His hand. Choose this day whom you will serve. 

Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flocks be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stall, YET (still), I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my Salvation! God, the LORD is my strength. Habakkuk 3

Know My Word. My Word must become your lifeline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment