Monday, February 5, 2024

You are chosen, chosen by love to enter My gates with thanksgiving, My courts with praise. Stand strong in days, months ahead, Opposition will be more fierce, My chosen will be targeted, marked as traitors, trouble makers. Hold your peace and cling to Me. Stand on My Word, Bow to none but Me. As My chosen you will encounter evil in a way the world is unaware. Darkness only sees the darkness. You, child of God, see My Light. See amid the darkness and see My Light. It will be there, it always is.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and buckler. Psalm 91

You are loved with an everlasting love. You are called to come up higher, dig deeper, expect more, endure more. I AM will provide all you need to be complete in Me. Fear not! Awaken and be challenged to go where I send you and stand strong for the days are evil.

I will not remain silence forever. Soon, very soon My voice will be heard above the clamor and chatter of a world gone crazy, drunk with power and personal purpose. My will will not be ignored for what has been determined from the beginning will come to pass. I change not.

And unto man He has said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28:28

No comments:

Post a Comment