Thursday, February 15, 2024

I had turned out the light, crawled into bed and pulled up the cover when Holy Spirit began to speak: "From now (it was 23 January, 2024) until November I want you to pray for the election." I ask about Donald Trump and was told: "I am taking care of him, his wife and his children. I want you to pray for the election. This is not about a man, it's about the survival of a nation."

Do we as a nation truly understand how close we are to losing this country to the powers of darkness and evil? Pray as if your life and the life of your family and friends depended upon it....pray because it does!!!

'When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, if My people who are called by My name humble themselves, and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.' 2 Chronicles 7:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment