Saturday, February 10, 2024

Life lessons come with a price. Each one will cost you something; time, commitment, a dream, a plan but it will cost. Yet when your focus is to grow in grace and become more like your Maker, the price will never be too high. Focus on the end result, not the journey. Live in expectation of all the good derived from all you learn through the lessons of life.

Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand and marked off the heavens with a span, enclosed the dust of the earth in a measure and weighed the mountains in scales and the hills in a balance? Who has measured the Spirit of the LORDor what man shows Him His counsel? Whom did He consult, and who made Him understand? Who taught Him the path of justice, and taught Him knowledge?

There are no accidents with God. I hold the world and its inhabitants in the palm of My hand. I control the outcome. I decide what will and will not be. I AM remains in control. You have nothing, nothing to fear. Rest in Me. Trust in My goodness, My promises. Expect the unexpected, be alert, watchful, prepared and filled with praise. I AM is in control.

And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken. Isaiah, Chapter 40

No comments:

Post a Comment