Thursday, July 8, 2021

 For who has known the mind of the LORD, or who has been His counselor? Or who has given a gift to Him that he might be repaid? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever. Amen (Romans 11)

Great expectations, unexpected blessings. Assurances from the throne room of God. Assurances that America belongs to God. Continue to pray, continue to praise, continue to expect the goodness of your God to be poured out upon this nation. Not for any good that you have done, but for My honor, My glory says the LORD. To show forth My power to a generation that has forgotten their God. I have heard the prayers of My children, I have seen their tears and repentant hearts. I will heal, I will deliver, I will restore.

Execute justice in the morning, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed, lest my wrath go forth like fire, and burn with none to quench it, because of your evil deeds.’ (Jeremiah 21)

My anointing breaks the yoke. Do not be bound up in the affairs of the world, do not lean on your own understanding or the words of man. Your trust must be in Me, The Creator of heaven and earth.. Nothing is outside My control. Man may make his plans, but My ways, My will always rule in the affairs of men. Always.

Great days are coming to your nation; but the journey will be rough. The road filled with debris from past failures and fearless opposition. Powers of darkness continue to hold your nation tightly in their grasp. Millions sink further into an abyss of evil from which many will not escape. Daily My Spirit woos, daily He is ignored, rejected, ridiculed and shamed. Revival? Yes Revival;  but after much destruction. It will not come without a fight.

Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6)

Satan will not give up easily. The end is close, but not yet. Understand there is much work to be done before the closing of the final pages of history. America has not listened to men of God. America has gone her own way – chosen her own path and now America is reaping what she has sown.

Shake, shatter, surrender; steps to revival. America has lost her first love. Times of rejoicing after the season of despair. I AM is doing a new thing; you would not believe it even if I told you. My ways are perfect, all I do is perfection. This past year has been for purging, to separate sheep from goats. America is at the center of what I AM is doing to bring in the harvest across the globe. America will prosper, America will shine. God will indeed be great once again in America. Keep standing on the promises of God.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. (Proverbs 3:6)

No comments:

Post a Comment