Thursday, July 15, 2021

But God demonstrates His own love for us in this; while were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’ wrath through Him! For if, while were were God’ enemies, we were reconciled to Him through the death of His Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through His life! Romans 5

How great is our God – His mercies are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness. Truth? My Word is Truth! Others are a shadow of truth, a mist, a fog. Do not get wrapped up in the affairs of man. My children are called to come up higher with Me. Leave the cares of the world behind and journey into My world.

In quiet moments I speak. Hear Me in the quietness. Listen for My voice to counsel and provide wisdom and discernment for the task I am calling you to. I will direct your steps. Listen and learn. Weakness, fickle hearts will soon feel the impact of My Word to bring healing. Hope restored, lives once shattered will be mended. A great Presence of My Spirit will awaken those who have slumbered. This is a time to rejoice for what I AM will do. Indeed these are great days for My people. The righteous will rejoice and be glad.

Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall, but the Word of the LORD remains constant, unchanged, trustworthy, faithful and true. My children have nothing to fear for the constant truth of My Word will guide and provide all you will need in days ahead. Darkness will come, indeed is already here. I AM is the Light that will shine brightly to expel the darkness. With heavy hearts look up and see the glory of your God. It is not for you to fear or speculate, but to trust and believe in the goodness of God.

Shaking, shattering, surrendering. These are the steps of revival. Do not be alarmed by what you see, what you read, or what you hear in days ahead. Know and recognize My Word in your nation. Be not alarmed by it all, but rejoice that I AM is doing a work of restoration as I bring shaking, shattering and surrendering to the hurting, the hopeless and the rebel; believing themselves to be rebels with a cause they are lost amid the lies of the world. I will seek and I will save. (a good place to pause and read Jeremiah 26).

Persevere! Hold fast to your confession of faith. Fear not! Things are not as they appear.

The LORD’ justice will dwell in the desert, His righteousness in the fertile field. The fruit of that righteousness will be peace; it’ effect will be quietness and confidence forever. My people will live in peaceful dwelling places. 

(Be encouraged as you read all of Isaiah 32 and Isaiah 34. Both accompanied this post given by Holy Spirit to the body to encourage, strengthen and bring peace to the troubled soul).

The time has come. Empires are beginning to crumble, wickedness exposed, darkness defeated. Satan overplayed his hand and has been caught in his own trap. Those who have long served this taskmaster will fall. The enemies of righteousness will be defeated. It will not go well for those who fight against Me. You will see the goodness of God pour forth upon America. Continue to stand in the gap, continue to hold your position. Declare a great awakening is coming. Your prayers are being answered. Keep your eyes on Me.!. The battle belongs to the LORD.


No comments:

Post a Comment