Tuesday, April 17, 2018

25 March, 2018
     "Days of sorrow and mourning are coming upon the land. Do not be taken by surprise; have I not told you to prepare? Have I not warned through My watchmen, prophets and lovers of The Truth?"

26 March, 2018
    "The life of the redeemed is a life of sacrifice, trial, testing, tragedy and triumph. Expect no less than to pick up your cross and follow Me. Only from Me will you receive strength to endure; to praise Me in the midst of each circumstance. Praise Me, grumble not for I inhabit the praises of My people."

2 April, 2018
    "The people of the nations have many gods; gods of mammon, power, position, fame, fortune...many gods while The One True God is ignored. Very soon the day will come when men' hearts will fail them for fear as they come to realize their ignorance. Ignorance yes, for they have ignored The One Who alone could have delivered them from the judgment that is to come."

4 April, 2018
    "Come to the cross. Come to the cross and receive from Me forgiveness and regeneration of spirit to do what I have called you to do. My cross brings healing, hope and strength for the battle...things you will need in days ahead. Spend time at the cross. Prepare now so that the great day of The LORD does not take you unaware, caught off guard and unprepared."

Zephaniah 1:14-15....'the great day of the LORD is near, near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of The LORD is bitter. The Mighty Warrior shouts His battle cry. A day of wrath is that day. A day of trouble and distress. A day of darkness and gloom. A day of clouds and thick darkness.'

Joel 2:30-31...'I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth. Blood, fire and columns of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and terrible day of The LORD.'

6  April, 2018
    "Beware of the leaven in the House of God. Guard your hearts and minds. Beware of the leaven in the House of God."

9 April, 2018
    "Examine your hearts. Many hearts have grown cold, forgetting their first love, forgetting that I AM. Examine your hearts that sin will not take root and choke out the goodness of your God. Roots of bitterness have taken hold of many. Do not allow bitterness to rob you, child of God, of a relationship with Me"

13 April, 2018
      For sometime I have felt my calling as a watchman on the wall was coming to an end. Today is bittersweet....leaving behind the familiar to embark on unfamiliar territory as I continue my journey of faithfulness. I do not know where the LORD will lead but I trust completely, and having taken hold of His hand I  move forward.

"The LORD says to His people; WAKE UP, STOP GRUMBLING, STOP COMPLAINING. Look around and see what surrounds you. The focus of your life is on the temporal not on the things of The Spirit. I have warned yet seldom do My warnings change your lifestyles or effect your decisions. Now...My voice will be silent. My watchmen, my prophets continue to pray and intercede for the lost and dying among you, but warnings that have fallen on deaf ears.....

Prepare...Prepare for The Day of the LORD."

The LORD bless you and keep you: The LORD make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you: The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26 RSV)

shalom...

3 comments:

  1. I receive the blessing! Jesus bless you too! 1Peter3:8-9 Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S BEGUN...AMEN. BLESSINGS...the older prophet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali, I don't know if you still receive comments. The Lord showed me this morning through Dr Jeremiahs teachings on the RAPTURE a refreshing look at how the Holy Spirit is/ has been picking the people on earth or marked for the RAPTURE. He emphasised to me again for my sinful nature each day Acts 3:19 to repent each and every day that times of refreshing may come from the presents of the Lord..Ephesians 6 11-18, putting on the full Armour of God..Psalms 91. All of it for His (Gods) protection for our every day life..Im asking the Lord to open doors to share this with others along with our every day lives before Jesus comes for us, sooner than we think..Thankyou Father God , Jesus the Son & The Holy Spirit.. To God be all the Glory. WOW!! THANKS Ali..Continued Blessings/Prayers for You & Yours..respectfully. . the older prophet ...

    ReplyDelete