Thursday, April 5, 2018

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

"Written for those who claim to follow after My ways...embracing My precepts.  Written for the believers among you...but humility and repentance is a distraction to million; a burden they care not to carry.

The voice of My Holy Spirit is being drown out, distracted by the world and all it offers. Man spends time on worldly pleasures; passing the time on things that build man' ego, pride and pocketbook but little time on things that would build man' spirit, encourage his soul and strengthen his body for the work I have called him to do.

Be they prophet, priest or king - all must come just as they are to receive forgiveness, for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. None will enter My kingdom but through the blood of My perfect Lamb....My Son Yeshua HaMachiach, JESUS the Christ. There is no other way."

"Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you." James 4:10

"I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I did not hide; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD"; And You forgave the guilt of my sin."  Psalm 32:5

"...but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin." 1 John 1:7

2 comments:

  1. THANKYOU ALI....if I may.. OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN HOLLOWED BE THY NAME!!..THY KINGDOM COME!! THY WILL BE DONE!! ON EARTH..AS IT IS.. IN HEAVEN.. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD .. AND ..FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSESS.AS WE FORGIVE THOSE..WHO..TRESSPASS AGAINST US..AND..LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION..BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL..FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM!! AND THE POWER!!AND THE GLORY!!...FOREVER AND EVER!! A M E N!! respectfully..the older prophet

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL glory, honor and praise belong to The Author. HE IS LORD of all..!!.. LORD bless.

    ReplyDelete