Sunday, December 27, 2015

"With pen and pad proclaim the goodness of your God. My mercies are new every morning, great is My faithfulness. What times of testing, what times of woe, all designed to bring the lost to Me.  Do not see what follows as My anger, see it as My love being poured out, giving one more chance for the lost to enter My Ark.

My wrath will come and I too will grieve for the lost among you, but all will have an opportunity to come to My fountain of life. No one can say at judgement 'I never knew' for all will know. 

Time grows shorter, hardships for My people soon begin. It has been decided by the enemies of My Word.  But you My children must not waiver in your faith. Stand strong in My holiness. Put on the whole armor of God and be available and ready to move under My annointing when the command is given. Listen for My Holy Spirit to direct you in the way you should go. Pray and seek Me. All in My time will come. As I have spoken, so it shall be."


"...a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified." Galatians 2:16

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people." Ephesians 6

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ali. I wanted to let you know that your message today, Dec. 27th, is confirmation of what the Holy Spirit gave to me in a message I received on Dec. 21st. Even the exact words written within this message and the context. Praise God!

    The Holy Spirit instructs me, "Pick up a pen child and write". I usually write in pencil in my prayer journal so I believe the Lord wants me to know that when instructed to write in 'pen' - there will be no error found; no mistakes (I will not have to erase anything) in the message given. The fact I see someone else is instructed to use a pen to write (I've never seen that before) has been confirmation but then to see words written that are the same words given to me... wow!

    At this time, I have not yet been instructed by the Lord to share the messages given to me with all people. I've been praying about this fervently. I will wait upon the Lord. God Bless
























































    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina, I so appreciate your willingness to share what Holy Spirit has spoken to you. He so lovingly warns His people of the danger ahead. Perhaps soon you will be released to share more. LORD bless.

      Delete