Friday, December 25, 2015

Following is a word and scripture verse I received after 'once again' sinning and repenting. Being so grieved by my sin(s) I cried out to the LORD. Wanting so much to be righteous and holy 'I' keep getting in the way of being all both the LORD and I desire me to be.

"My righteousness extends to those whose heart yearns for Me. To those who confess their imperfections, acknowledge their sinfulness and call out to Me for forgiveness. Yes, I hear, deliver and heal all who call on My Name. Perfection, sinless lives come only when My child enters the gates of glory. My kingdom doors swing wide to welcome those whose hearts and lives have been perfected by their death in Me through the blood of My Son. Until then My child, you will stumble, stand, move ahead, stumble again, lag behind, grope and groan over your sins.

Continue to trust Me to forgive and strengthen you to continue the journey. Many are the sins of My people, but I will deliver them out of them all. Do not be dismayed, fear not and have faith.

Dark days soon coming, do not be blinded or sidetracked by the enemy whose agenda is to steal, kill and destroy. Trust Me, but do not doubt nor fear. My love will sustain.  Follow Me."

Psalm 119:26-28.  " I have declared my  ways and Thou heard me, teach me Thy statutes. Make me to understand the ways of Thy precepts, so shall I talk of Thy wondrous works. My soul melts for heaviness; strengthen Thou me according to Thy Word."

10 comments:

  1. Ali-thank you for being vulnerable here. I beat myself up time and again and am always remembering Paul's words-doing the things he didn't want to do and not doing the things he should. I resonate with Paul. I appreciate what you wrote so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have such a loving Father. Thankfully, His mercies are new every morning. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your transparency. I'm grateful for our Lord's mercies and compassion. 💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great is our God. Emmanuel. - God with us. Hallelujah.!!!. He is risen indeed.!!. <><

      Delete
  3. Yes He is! Our Messiah has conquered death and redeemed us from our sins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we soil our priestly garments, and feel such anguish at separating ourselves from the LORD, our hearts overflow with gratitude that, upon confession, He is there to forgive and forget. What amazing Love!

    The words and actions of David, Peter, and Paul, among many others in Scripture, often remind me that the further I journey being crucified with Christ Jesus, even the thought of missing the mark and being separated is grievous. But my flesh, not yet fully and completely crucified in all areas, is sometimes unwilling to obey.

    Ali and all, we encourage one another, remembering "And if one member [of the Body of Christ] suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it." 1 Cor 12:26. Such is our privilege in the unity of Christ. Here we are in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the greatest revival known to man is coming

    ReplyDelete