Sunday, December 6, 2015

"There is coming great calamity upon the nations. Grief, sorrow, heartache brought by your rebellion and refusal to follow what is written in My Word. Governments ban together to dominate and control the masses. None desire free thought for their people. 

Be aware of dark forces coming soon. Obvious for those who will see; others will be taken by surprise. Many will not survive. I have called and equip My children to survive. Tell them to stand in My Truth, their survival depends on it. Day and night cling to Me.

O, how dark it will become My child. You know not how evil the day coming to rebellious nations. Cities will burn, lives will be shattered. CERN, Islamic terrorist, racial tension... all lay a foundation for evil and destruction yet many will choose to remain apart from Me."

We His people are not left as those without hope. The following is the scripture given me to be included with this post.


"Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you,” declares the LordMany nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you." Zechariah 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment