Monday, November 16, 2015

In the late hours of 13 November, His still small voice spoke...

"After the carnage comes calamity. The calamity of lives torn apart. Children, wives, husbands snatched away by evil forces driven by their hatred of all that is good and holy.  Pray that through the calamity souls will come to faith.

The end of times has taken a giant leap forward today (11/13/15). Evil is no longer being restrained. None will escape the fallout from the rebellious behavior of wayward children...

But, My children will choose to acknowledge who I AM to family and friends.  Darkness grew darker today, but fear not. I AM THAT I AM. Engage and prepare through prayer. Devastation, but not without hope. Many will turn to Me in this time. Nothing will be wasted. I call My own home soon, until then engage and pray."



"I will be the same until your old age, and I will bear you up when you turn gray. I have made you, and I will carry you; I will bear and save you." Isaiah 46:4


"Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God's people, on the golden altar in front of the throne." Revelation 8:3

No comments:

Post a Comment