Sunday, November 8, 2015

"Distractions come against My people, and blindly they follow, following where I have not led. There is so much evil in the world, yet My people continue to follow the world' ways, seldom noticing the evil surrounding you, considering it normal. There is coming a vast awakening of evil surrounding all that is dear. My church, My children will see My mighty hand, but others will also see.  While My people rejoice, others will tremble in fear. Without reservation, come to The Fountain of Life. Quickly comes the day when coming to Me will be much harder; for many it will be impossible. But for today I say, Come."
"Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17
"Coming acts of violence, unimagined by Americans will hit the shores of your nation. Like a mighty rushing wind My Spirit will lift My children from complacency and apathy to a place of courage and strength. The four winds will deliver My judgements, meted out by a Righteous Judge. Faith will falter but it must not fail. Focus on Me. Do not allow distractions to rob you of My glorious presence in every situation."

Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus going on before.

 "Whom shall He teach knowledge? And whom shall He make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:" *** Isaiah 28:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment