Tuesday, November 10, 2015


"All is not as it might appear. Satan is making his move soon. More restrictions against My people coming. Listen to words spoken by your government - believe them not.  Barack Hussein Obama and his administration plan great destruction for this nation. He has been chosen carefully for the job I have given him. No king (or president) comes to power apart from My Sovereign will, My order, My plan."

"Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm (maggot) is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee." Isaiah 14:11  (A study of this scripture is very revealing).

"But he who listens to me shall live securely And will be at ease from the dread of evil." Proverbs 1:33
"For the kingdom is the LORD'S And He rules over the nations." Psalm 22:28
"The LORD has established His throne in the heavens, And His sovereignty rules over all." Psalm 103:19

No comments:

Post a Comment