Saturday, March 23, 2024

There is coming a great separation. A separation from what is true to what is false, fake and lies. Trust not in what you see or hear, trust only in Me. I will never leave you without a way of escape. I AM, The Way, The Truth and The Life for those who will put their trust in Me. You will see much that will cause you to question. Do not question. Seek Me for answers. Trusting only in Me will be necessary in days ahead, to know My Word and trust only in Me.

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are just: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He…" Deuteronomy 32;4

We cannot know the day or the hour, but we can know the season in which we live. Many things show the times, many things display trouble and chaos and many things show forth the glory and  grandeur of our God. All will bow, all will see Him in His glory and majesty. Be amazed, be alert, be expectant. Exciting times are ahead. Watch and pray that you do not fall into temptation. Keep heart and mind stayed on Me.

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. For the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He also has become my salvation." Isaiah 12:2

The glory, My light, My love will shine even in the midst of all that seems is darkness. Know what is coming is by design to bring many to seek Me. Pray into My plans, My purposes. Pray into My will and see My Light. Experience My love now and forever.

"Do not tremble or fear. Have I not told you and declared it long ago? You are My witnesses! Is there any God but Me? There is no other Rock; I know not one." Isaiah 44:8

No comments:

Post a Comment