Sunday, March 3, 2024

The Light will shine. The glory of the LORD will be seen, experienced by those who are My children. 

Evil cannot hold My kingdom captive. My children will rise in defiance against the forces of darkness.  Arise, shine for your Light has come and the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. Embrace My glory, arise, shine. See what I will do. Be a part of My plan. Pray into My purposes. Join with Me for the end time battle is upon you. But you have already won the victory for the battle belongs to the LORD as you quote My Word your weapon (Ephesians 6:17) the kingdoms of darkness have to bow. Prepare for battle. Become armed and dangerous (Ephesians 6:13-18).

Take what you have heard, learn of Me. Allow My Spirit to guide and provide. Truth lies dying in the streets of your nation. Be aware, be alert, be prepared. Great days are coming. Days of turmoil and triumph. Follow only Me. Listen to no other voice but Mine. Know My Word well enough that you will not be taken in by heretics and false teachers.  

Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. Proverbs 3

Miracles and mayhem are coming. Darkness will intensify as the year progresses. There will be no place for fear, doubt or worry. Keep what you know from My Word in your heart. Continue to stand in faith and see the glory of God; for manifest in the midst of confusion and chaos will be Christ and Him crucified.

Let the righteous rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in Him. Psalm 64

No comments:

Post a Comment