Thursday, September 7, 2023

 Are you ready? Are you really ready? 

The demands on My people will be great. Soon great powers of darkness will begin to encroach upon My people. Expect to be questioned, detained in months ahead.

Faith will be greatly tested...stretched to the limit. But He who endures to the end will be saved. 

Your cup will indeed overflow with My grace, mercy and love...but darkness is coming. Don't be surprised when it does. Light a candle in the darkness. Be a light. Don't grope around in darkness as the world does. Your faith must remain strong in Me, now and always. 

Regardless of what you see or hear, think of feel, cling to Me. I AM by your side, never doubt. You are not alone.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27

Stand on My promises and keep faith in the goodness of your God. Don't allow the world to determine your actions. My super natural power; rest in it, use it. 

Pray for peace in the midst of the storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment