Sunday, September 17, 2023

Nations of the world will see the righteous salvation of the LORD. Suddenly, in the twinkling of an eye. I will shower down judgment mingled with My mercy and grace. My people will stand in amazement at what I AM will do for those who are His own. 

Unrighteous rebels will see and shudder in terror as their sins come up before their eyes. These times will be filled with My goodness and indeed harvest will come to the nations of the world. Be open to the moving of My Spirit and pray prayers of expectation. Now is not the time to doubt. 

For the LORD God is a sun and shield, the LORD bestows favor and honor. No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. O LORD of hosts, blessed is the one who trusts in You.  Psalm 84:11-12

Take a firm grasp on My Word and declare it boldly. JESUS IS LORD. His will will be done on earth as it is done in heaven. Prayers of expectation and great joy must ring from your heart out into the airways of the earth. It is time to receive My promises. No doubt, remember, expectation and joy at what is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment