Saturday, May 22, 2021

 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold….

But you have allowed My house to become a den of thieves, a place haunted by past failures, fear has griped the hearts and minds...no peace can be found.

As the powers of darkness gained more control over your lives, fear gripped your heart, doubts crowded into your mind. “Where is God" you cried as mask mandates and lockdowns became the law of the land….and you bowed to the spirits of darkness that were taking your nation captive. But God would say to those with ears to hear:

You O nations of the world, have rejected Me, it is not I who rejected you. It is you who chose another, a wider path to follow, another god to serve. The ways of the world; the lust for comfort, ease and position have been your downfall.

But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear that Name. For it is time for judgment to begin with the family of God, and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God. And if it is hard for the righteous to be saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner...1 Peter 4:16-18

It will be well with your soul. Times of refreshing will come for My children IF you will stand in the midst of uncertainty knowing that I AM is at work among you, fear not, and believe your times are in My hand.

It is time for rejoicing for the child of God. Miracles will overpower the mayhem, My Word will stand in power and strength. Now is not the time to cower in fear, but a time to become embolden in strength and determination. A time to take a stand and continue to believe “I AM WHO I AM” Exodus 3:14. Great days await My children. Great will be the peace of those that belong to Me.

Look beyond what is to see what can be. Great pearls of wisdom, great words of truth will soon be poured out upon America and around the world. Many will see and believe, many more will scorn and reject the Son of God. It must be but My plans will not be destroyed by criticism or unbelief. 

Revival will come, but not in the way many have expected; but come it will. My hand will be upon My people. My remnant will be strong, grow in knowledge and spread the gospel giving birth to reformation, repentance and revival. My church must be cleansed. This is My perfect will – restoration and revival. It will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment