Saturday, May 29, 2021

 I love You O LORD, my strength.” The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me; My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge; my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower my stronghold. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised; and I will be saved from my enemies. Psalm 18

The heart of The Hunter, the hunter of lost souls is grieved. I yearn to redeem yet My righteous ones continue in rebellion and unbelief, standing with the world but not with My Word. Days are getting shorter not longer. Time is slipping away and still tens of millions are not ready, they will not listen, they refuse to learn. My Spirit will not always strive with man.”

The vision was clear, so too was the message. A twisted tree stood before me, a tree whose limbs were gnarled and knobbly, it appeared to be dead. I looked closer and saw a few green leaves hung from the limbs of the sad looking little tree. As I continued to stare at the tree, Holy Spirit spoke: “This is My Church. Starved for nutrition and water, struggling to live.” Holy Spirit went on the explain spiritual nutrition was The Word and water the Holy Spirit. He then ask: “What will happen to My people if the church dies? Where will the lost among you go for Truth if the tree dies? My church must have The Word and The Spirit to survive. My church must not be allowed to die.

A clarion call has gone forth to My people. Advance, go forward. Do not resist the call of Holy Spirit. I AM coming for a people who have washed their garments in the blood of Salvation, JESUS God’ Son. Learn to listen. Learn to hear My still small voice. I will speak many things – listen and learn. Come boldly to My throne room. You are a child of the King (if you have yet to make the decision to pick up your cross and follow Him as your King, wherever He leads, NOW is the time. It’s more than just ‘say a little ‘prayer’ it’s a life long commitment to TRUST in the goodness of God).

Come to your Father in faith, knowing He hears you when you cry.”

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3




No comments:

Post a Comment