Monday, April 15, 2019

"Righteousness exalts a nation....but sin is a reproach to any people." Proverbs 14:34

'Just as My wrath was poured out upon Sodom and Gomorrah for the sins of the people, so too I will judge those who live in disobedience to My Word. America, China...nations of the world, to ignore sin is to seal your future, a future separated from all that is good. My warnings have gone unheeded. You have ridiculed and scorned those sent to warn. You have rejected The Truth of My Word choosing instead the unrighteous teaching and preaching of the world.

"I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve.” Jeremiah 17:10

The lifting of the veil is for all who acknowledge their sin, seek forgiveness and embrace Me as LORD. Their eyes will be opened that they may see. For others, the veil remains and darkness will increase. Clouds are forming, rain comes. For many showers of blessings, for others thick darkness. Times of refreshing will come to My people, even in darkness they will see Light. 

Listen and learn; do not grow weary nor faint as trials begin. The testing of your faith will bring renewed vigor and abundant blessing for the one who will count it all joy when they fall into times of testing. For this must be if you are to conform to My image. Do not grow weary...Stand!

Donald Trump needs your prayers, not your grumbling, your criticism or your fault finding; he needs your prayers. Americans have lived on Easy Street for so long you have become lazy and listless, demanding much, giving little. When trials and testing come, and they are coming, you will stand in wide-eyed horror not knowing what to do; you are unprepared. Look around, don't you see what is happening? The American way of life has created churches without power, Christians without a conscious and an America few recognize. Have you become so spiritually blind you can no longer see the sin of the nation? STOP, stop the pretense. Be alert to the danger. More and more as you see the day approaching you will see more and more taking a step away from biblical Truth to embrace a false and very dangerous gospel designed to steal, kill and destroy, deceiving many. Rejecting Truth they will speak lies passing them along to the undiscerning masses as The Word of God.'

".... I will send for many fishermen,” declares the Lord, “and they will catch them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them down on every mountain and hill and from the crevices of the rocks My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, nor is their sin concealed from my eyes. I will repay them double for their wickedness and their sin, because they have defiled my land with the lifeless forms of their vile images and have filled my inheritance with their detestable idols.” Jeremiah 16:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment