Monday, April 29, 2019

"Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent." Revelation 2:5

The voice of God, His Holy Spirit, calls forth those whose heart and mind dwell in a world of misery, mayhem and materialism. Millions stand condemned for their rejection of The Truth, the Truth found only in His Word. 

'You call yourself a 'christian' yet  My Word lies dormant on the shelf; you race around doing yet refuse to be still and know that I AM God. Many voices claim to speak The Truth...many lie. Without knowledge of My Word truths spoken are lies in disguise.

I AM is Light....in Me, there is NO shadow of turning. Many churches portray Me in types and shadows but not in reality. I AM, that I AM does not change. I will not change to satisfy the whims of the crowd. My ways are not your ways, nor your ways My ways. Do not attempt to please Me through worldly ambitions...prosperity, power, position are man made, man driven desires. The desires that please Me are an obedient and contrite heart, a heart submitted to follow where I lead; these please Me; all other ground is sinking sand.

"For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked." Revelation 3:17

Deception and deceit will fill the hearts and minds of all who know not My Word. Repentance and restoration I desire; that you draw close to Me, realizing your helplessness in the face of danger, holding a trembling hand out that I might pull you to safety. These I desire yet millions continue to drift. Refusing to call on My Name they drift.

But Ephraim (America, Russia, UK...) think, "How rich I have become; I made it all myself. In all my earnings, no one can find any iniquity in me that I can be punished for!" Hosea 12:8

The redeemed of the LORD must shine their light in all circumstances, at every occasion. Times of great testing are coming, the earth will tremble under the weight of sin. When fears surround and troubles come, will your light be bright or has trouble and heartache dimmed the glow of My glory upon you? Let your light so shine before men that they might see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.'

No comments:

Post a Comment