Friday, November 16, 2018

"Keep watching and praying that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41

"Man lives in the glory of self; the world, the flesh and the devil, seldom desiring the Glory of God. Do not listen to the wrong voice for one day, if you choose the wrong voice, no other voice will speak.

Be anxious for nothing - NOTHING I say. Be dependent on Me says the LORD.

As California burns realize the goodness of your God. Darkness surrounds, evil must not prevail. Stand strong in the days ahead. Fulfill My mission; your destiny is wrapped tightly within the pages of My Word. Live lives committed to Me. Remember from where you have come. Remain strong, the evil one comes to steal, kill and destroy...cling to Me.

Invasion, invasion of evil...you must be strong. Your battle is not against flesh and blood. Why do you fight as though it were?  I have given you victory yet millions continue to live in the victim mentality.

Rise up...take your position as a child of The King. Refuse to accept what the world offers. My people yearn for things they already have...things My Son has already provided. All provision has already been given...our rags, His righteousness, our failures, His forgiveness, our grief His grace....all on your behalf on the cross. Stop living your life according to worldly standards. Come boldly to My throne and claim from Me your inheritance, those things that rightfully belong to you."

"Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2

"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field,” saith the Lord of hosts." Malachi 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment