Sunday, November 11, 2018

"I will also turn My hand against you, And will smelt away your dross as with lye And will remove all your alloy." Isaiah 1:25

"What if you went to work one day only to discover you no longer had a job....would you praise Me?

What if the doctor told you there was nothing more they could do....would you praise Me?

What if a loved one was suddenly taken from you...would you praise Me?

What will you do then My children, what will you do then?"

"And I will bring the third part through the fire, Refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested They will call on My name, And I will answer them; I will say, 'They are My people,' And they will say, 'The LORD is my God.'" Zechariah 13:9

Do your problems control your praises or do your praises control your problems?  Testing is coming. A refiners fire must come to burn away the dross, the wood, the hay, the stubble of your lives. Many within the body will experience great loss; even now it has begun.

"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates." Psalm 11:5

"Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12

"Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart." Psalm 26:2

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts..." Psalm 139:23

"Let us examine and probe our ways, And let us return to the LORD." Lamentations 3:40


No comments:

Post a Comment