Wednesday, November 1, 2017


"Then he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel saying, 'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts. 'What are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become a plain; and he will bring forth the top stone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"'" Zechariah 4:6-7

"My children, rejoice. Heaven awaits the redeemed of the LORD. Little time remains for night soon comes when man can no longer work. Now is the time, now is the hour...share My love with others. Now is the time, now is the hour. Do not hesitate, do not hold back.

Ample time was given My people to turn away from the false and embrace the true. Sadly millions have been deceived for so long they can no longer discern between the two. How grevious will be the days ahead.

Children of The King listen to The Word of the LORD. Do not be deceived by false shepherds, heirlings who long ago abandoned their post to follow the ways of the world. Follow My words for they are life to the hearer bringing peace in the midst of the storms. Prepare My people, prepare for testing that soon comes. Each one must be refined in the refiners fire to become like fine gold. Prepare My people, prepare. Draw closer to Me, wisely use your time to become like My Son. His life is an example of the anointing and power afforded to those who will choose to follow Me. Reach higher, dig deeper, go farther. My anointing will break yokes in your life. Use the power of The Word to defeat the enemy.

Time is short...focus. Follow Me. Do not be distracted. Focus, listen and learn."

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." Romans 8:11

"As for me, I baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." Matthew 3:11

"You shall follow the LORD your God and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him." Deuteronomy 13:4

"And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, Philippians 1:9


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali... ISAIAH 26:3..THOU WILL KEEP HIM/HER IN PERFECT PEACE WHO'S MIND IS STAYED ON THEE, BECAUSE HE/HER TRUSTED IN THEE... AMEN...RESPECTFULLY.... the older prophet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my very favorite scriptures. LORD bless

      Delete
  2. Ali,Thankyou, May the Lord CONTINUALLY BLESS YOU & Yours Especially in the days to come. AMEN..RESPECTFULLY...the older prophet

    ReplyDelete