Tuesday, November 28, 2017

"My child, you must be careful to acknowledge your need of Me.  Never believe the words of the world; fickle and false are they. Stand on the truth, shun evil and do good."

Following Him, we have nothing of lasting significance to lose, and we have everything to gain! Walking with Jesus in His lowly path -- never ceasing to demonstrate His love, yet never compromising His truths to win approval -- we enjoy a peace and joy that far surpasses all earthly thrills. Our lives will be full of challenges, but He has promised to provide all the resources we need.

“My grace is sufficient for you," he assures us, "for My strength is made perfect in weakness.”

Hopefully, you and I will echo Paul's heartfelt response:

"Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"Man lives amidst lies; proclaiming truth he lies. Few within the church speak truth. The church has continually lied, deceived, and led astray My people until the lie has become the reality for millions. Examine all you see, all you hear. No longer accept what is spoken as truth. Examine all things for truth or error. Sadly there is much error and very little truth to be found in the church today."

"Now therefore, thus says the LORD of hosts, "Consider your ways! "You have sown much, but harvest little; you eat, but there is not enough to be satisfied; you drink, but there is not enough to become drunk; you put on clothing, but no one is warm enough; and he who earns, earns wages to put into a purse with holes." Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Consider your ways! " Haggai 1:5-7

"Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test?" 2 Corinthians 13:5

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali,...Psalm 73:24..You will guide me with your counsel, and AFTERWARD RECEIVE ME TO GLORY.Alleluia!! Praying for all as the Lord leads, Without ceasing..To repeant Acts 3:19..Ephesians 6: 11-18 The whole ARMOUR oh God.. PSALMS 91..reading all..The LORD would have me emphasise these to help PROTECT US & COMPHORT US IN MORE CHALLENGING DAYS TO COME. THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS. TO HIM BE ALL THE GLORY. THANKYOU FATHER GOD, SON JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT..AMEN ! Always..Thankyou Ali, Respectfully, the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete