Friday, August 2, 2024

Do not be content to sit on the sidelines of life. Do not allow your age, your bank account, your position limit your ability to serve Me.  I need workers I can trust. You will be used as you continue to yield to My Will, My Word. You have been called for such a time as this. From the beginning you were Mine. Your name in now written in the Lambs book of life. Serve with a glad heart. Allow Me to open doors. Trust you hear My voice when I speak. 

Remember the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions”  It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life. And have mercy on those who doubt; save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh. Book of Jude

Cling more tightly to Me. No fear, but abundant faith. Darkness looms, fight the darkness with the Light of the Truth on My Word. All other ground is sinking sand. 

O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive! Walter Scott.  The heart of man is far from the heart of God. My Word they do not hear. Soon this will change, it always does. When trial or tribulation comes hearts will change....for a time.

Pray into what is coming that indeed those wo reach out to Me in the midst of the commotion will find I AM all they need. Prayer is much needed now as never before.

In you, O Lord, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame! In Your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline Your ear to me, and save me! Be to me a rock of refuge, to which I may continually come; You have given the command to save me, (Ps. 91) for You are my Rock and my Fortress. Psalm 71:1-3

Remember My Word to you years ago. "Man has no good thoughts, ALL good thoughts come from God." You did not respond then, you must respond now. Don't shrink back, time is not on your side.  Work now and see My glory manifest in ways you have never thought possible. Believe in miracles. Believe in the goodness of God. Believe in God.

These are dangerous times and you must know that I AM all you will need to survive. Not only will you survive, but prosper and thrive in the ways of the LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment