Thursday, May 9, 2024

Cast away anxious thoughts, ideas that do not line up with My Word. Cast away all doubt, cling to My Word. 

We wrestle NOT against flesh and blood. HaSatan continually fights God for the souls of men/women. His grip is tight, his talons sharp, his ways sly and subtle. Hold fast, stay strong, know I the LORD will perfect all that concerns you. For now the battle is raging for the souls of man. Stand strong, resist the liar, resist the lies. 

Man of God, flee from evil, pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. 1 Timothy 6

Draw near to Me. Allow My Spirit to guide you to provide, to teach, to train. Yield not to the world, but come to Me. I will always be there to comfort and to guide you in the way you should go. Trust none other, trust only in Me. Many will speak in days ahead, be discerning....know My voice.

...conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Philippians 1

Relying on Me is not always easy, I do understand. It takes faith and practice to rely on Me. Step by step, one day at a time....I can be trusted, but it takes practice. As the days continue to darken, worry doubt and fear will begin to creep in, fed by media hype, lies, liars and hopelessness. Keep moving forward, trusting in the promises of God. The world promises much, but delivers little of worth. My Word, My Truth will carry you when the way seems impossible and emotions rage...I can be trusted. Do I promise a thing and not bring it to pass?

More is coming. Now is the time to grow your faith. (Receiving this word I thought; 'I don't have it within me to be strong and grow my faith, but God has it within Himself and I need only stand on His promises and cling to His Word. I must lean on Him and stand in His strength for I have none of my own).

My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121

His Word brings comfort; Arise, shine and live in the victory of the battle, remember - the battle belongs to the LORD. He alone is King of kings and LORD of lords and we who are in Christ already have victory. Speak victory not defeat, speak faith not fear, speak trust and not terror. Declare, decree and live in His victories. 

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones. Proverbs 3

and resist through PRAISE!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment