Monday, April 22, 2024

America will survive....battle scared and war weary, but America will survive. That judgment has not already fallen upon this nation is a testimony to the goodness, the grace and the mercy of our God.

I, says the LORD, have given time to repent yet the carnage and devastation continues. 

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared...I Timothy 4

You will see unbelievable things come upon the world. No nation will be spared for no nation has taken a stand for My Truth. Judgment begins in My house. My house, My people have been judged and found guilty. Judgment now spreads across the nation, for the barrier, My house, My people have abandoned their post and left hasatan free to act as he sees fit. This is just the beginning of much devastation because mankind refuses to repent, to turn, to receive correction or counsel. 

...take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability. But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. 2 Peter 3

More is coming and My church sits in a stupor, blinded by tolerance, inclusivity, apathy and their 501C3.

No comments:

Post a Comment