Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Just as I desire to bless, the evil one desires to curse. Continue to believe, stand in faith;  keep darkness far from your life as you praise and honor My Name.  Draw closer, press in. Come to My River of Living Water. drink freely. Progress in not in leaps and bounds but in small baby steps. Perhaps shaking steps of uncertainty, but move ahead trusting that I AM is there to catch you should you fall. Draw near and trust Me.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD God is the eternal Rock. Isaiah, Chapter 26

Fear not, fret not, I will always do what is best for those who are Mine. My ways may not always be ways you will understand, but know I Am that I Am. Sing of the mercies of the LORD forever. Let His praises fill your heart and your home. Allow no darkness to enter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment