Saturday, January 29, 2022

 I had not intended to post....but God. 

If you are reading this and not a follower of Yeshua, be warned. If you are reading this and are a follower of Yeshua be aware.  At the direction of Holy Spirit, I am posting the following: 

The Father has spoken, there will be no delay.

Prepare NOW for the days are dark. Darkness will surround the earth, men’ hearts will fail them.

Take your stand against the evil plots and plans of the evil ones. Prepare your heart and your mind to stand strong against much adversity. The time to prepare is NOW...But time is running out.

What you know to do, do quickly. Do not tarry in your work for the LORD. Make haste to gather in the harvest, I will lead the way. Keep your eyes on Me. Seek not answers from the world. Seek not the things of the world. The world is passing away. Seek ME.! Nations plot and plan destruction, I see their plans. You are in my hand safe and secure. Do not look at the world, look only to Me, Yeshua your King.

And I went to the angel, saying unto him, that he should give me the book. And he said to me: Take the book, and eat it up: and it shall make thy belly bitter, but in thy mouth it shall be sweet as honey. And I took the book from the hand of the angel, and ate it up: and it was in my mouth, sweet as honey: and when I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.” Revelation 10:9-10


No comments:

Post a Comment