Friday, August 13, 2021

Who can stand before His indignation? Who can endure the burning of His anger? His wrath is poured out like fire and the rocks are broken up by Him. Nahum 1:6

Stand amazed at what I will do. All glory, honor and praise will be Mine. Evil topples as My hand sweeps across empires to bring a cleansing, a refiners fire. Stand amazed, it will be spectacular; expect impossibilities. I AM the God of the impossible. With Me all things are possible. Take a stand for righteousness. Stand amazed and see the glory of your God.

For we have become partakers of Christ, if we hold fast the beginning of our assurance firm until the end...Hebrews 3:14

Don’t allow the actions of others, their choices to rob you of peace. Keep looking at Me. Don’t allow anger or disappointment to rob you of joy in My presence. Each one has their journey, their path to follow. All have sinned and come short of My glory.

Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

Rejoice in all things, rejoice! I Am in control. I AM working among you to right the wrongs, to destroy darkness, to set captives free. My children are divisive, yet distinct, set apart yet united in Me. Expect great things. Take your rest in Me and expect the unexpected. Stand faithfully for what is right. Be on the LORD’ side, keep looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment