Sunday, April 25, 2021

 Your the breath in my lungs, so I pour out my praise, I pour out my praise to You only LORD.

How quickly we become discouraged; a harsh word, a shattered dream, sickness, death of one we love, on and on until discouragement and disappointment mount and we begin to see God as something, someone other than what His Word says He is. Thoughts cloud our once clear thinking, we begin to question - “did God reeeeally say…?”

A great division has come upon our nation. Many voices speak varying messages; some truth, most false, fake, lies to deceive. If the word they speak does not line up with the Word of God, believe it not! Do not lose heart, do not grow weary. Continue to stand against the strong opposition fomented by the powers of darkness, continue to stand for Truth.

The fate of the nation lies in the hand of the king and I AM is King of the nations. Truth, My Word is Truth. Man has his opinion, I, have the final word. The greatness of Almighty God will break the power of darkness, break every chain, expose corruption and set the captive free.

I will not be mocked, neither will I allow My people to be destroyed. America is being purged. Get your house in order. Will you serve Me or Baal? Will you stand in faith or cower in fear?

A stirring has begun, men’ hearts are beginning to awaken to the lateness of the hour. 2021 will see a new kingdom arise from the ashes of conflict and chaos. A kingdom of Righteousness, unity and brotherly love. An awakening, a new birth of what must be and what was lost will give way to a commitment to change nations with the Word of God. Do not be silenced. Do not believe it is over. This is just the beginning.’

Your dead will live; their corpses will rise. You who lie in the dust, awake and shout for joy, for your dew is as the dew of the dawn, and the earth will give birth to the departed spirits. Isaiah 26:19

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? 1 Peter 4:17

Your Kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Matthew 6:10


No comments:

Post a Comment