Friday, October 11, 2019

"For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you (both Jew and Gentile) to be a people for His own possession...and if My people, those who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and if My people those who are called by My name, will seek My face and if My people, those who are called by My name, will turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sins and will heal their land; but...
America will fall. There is no help, no prayer that will save this nation, for a nation steeped in sin there is no hope. Trump will succeed and grow more powerful, be alert, be aware that what you see is a facade, a false front to cover what lies buried deep within. Think not that I came to save, I came to bring fire, to divide sheep from goats, there will be no peace, for division always brings pain. Stand strong in the days ahead, do not lean on your own understanding. Trust in the goodness of your God. My Name will be glorified in all the earth, and then the end will come.

Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you would hear His voice harden not your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment