Sunday, May 5, 2019

Tough, tough are the days ahead. Struggles will increase, burdens will grow heavier...be at peace.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

I AM will never forsake those who belong to Him. Rest and be refreshed for the days ahead are growing darker. It is growing darker but few notice. Notice the darkness children of God... No longer be complicit, notice the darkness.

I will lead you where I want you to go says the LORD. Trust in Me, trust in My Word. My Word must be the measure of all you hear. Judge all by My Word, My Word is Truth. Many will be the voices that attempt to steal Truth from My people, do not allow this sly deception to rob you of the victory. Do not allow the deceptive behavior of the evil one to rob you of your faith to believe for all My Truth offers to those who belong to Me. Rebellion has become the law of the land. Righteousness has no place in American society as millions cling to the ways of the world; sin has driven righteousness far from her shores. Soon you will begin to see what sin without restraint has brought. Great upheaval will befall My people for their lack of obedience. Riots, unrestrained anger, rebellion against authority will increase. Rejection of My Truth has opened wide the gates of hell, now forces of evil prowl freely among you.

Man apart from God seeks his own law to govern behaviors contrary to the Word of God. Man lives in a vacuum. Void of godly influence he struggles to maintain balance as daily he sees the world around him changing. Churches add to the uncertainty as they pour out a watered down gospel, peppered with half truths and the theologies of man offering few the peace they desperately desire.

Castles built on shifting sand will soon begin to crumble. Houses, homes shaken by the impact of sin will dot the horizon as men cry out in agony and despair, shaking their fists at God demanding help from those who have no help to give.

"I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD the Maker of heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment