Tuesday, March 26, 2019

"The heart of the Father grieves for His wayward children. Hearts are cold...correction must come. It will come swiftly - catching many by surprise. The depth of sin is great, but My love is greater. Run to Me says the LORD, acknowledge your sins. I will forgive, but you say; 'NO, it is only a small thing, I can take care of it'. The dark alley of despair awaits those who choose to play God.

But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. Romans 2:5

The words I speak are life says the LORD. Never doubt or be afraid. Trust in My Word. Trust Me as a child trust their Abba. This is the way of obedient children; to do the will of their Father.

Wars, rumors of wars. Signs of the times in which you live. My sheep hear My voice, others follow the heirlings and false messiahs to their shame. There is only one way to receive salvation; only one... 

I am, says Jesus, the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.' John 14:6

All other ground is sinking sand.

Battle lines have been drawn. Choose this day whom you will serve."



No comments:

Post a Comment